шоколадные оболочки формовочная линия
Working Process of the machine:
2) First shot for chocolate shells
3) Vibrating the moulds vertically for getting rid off the air bubble in the chocolate paste.
4)Cooling: to form the chocolate shell by cooling the outside of the chocolate paste.(this cooling is by the cool air in the workshop)
5) Inverse the mould to spill out extra chocolate paste to the material tank
6) Reverse back to face upward
7) Smoothing the surface of the mould by roller and then using scraper to wipe off the extra chocolate paste around the roller into the material tank.
8) Enter the cooling tunnel to cool shells,after cooling, exit tunnel
9) Second deposit to center filled
10) Vibrate the moulds to make sure the surface of centre is smooth.
11) Enter the cooling tunnel to cool center filling, after cooling, exit tunnel
12) Third deposit, the base flat layer to cover the shells.
13) Vibrate moulds and make sure the cover is flat.
14) Using scraper to wipe off the extra adhere material on the mould.
15)To cool the finished chocolate, then exit
16) Knock the moulds ,
17) Turnover moulds back to the chain of the track, products exit the line out by conveyor belt to the wrapping machine
275x195x31mm,three step forming, 400pcs moulds,it needs equip mould frame
21HP Copeland water-cooled compressor